Senior Event Manager
Integrated Creative B2B Agency - Singapore
Our client is a global marketing agency on a mission – to spark ideas that turn the heads of technology buyers. Their award-winning integrated campaigns makes a real impact in a crowded world.
They are looking for a Senior Event Manager, to take the reins of a series of corporate events, help them rattle a few cages in the B2B world and tackle the world of hybrid events. You’ll be working at a creative agency with a young and vibrant team who want to change the way things are done in B2B events.
What you'll be doing:
- Direct and drive the team with clear decision-making to deliver a smooth event.
- Project management – team, logistics, speaker management, sponsorship management, delegate management and financial management.
- Ensuring that the event services and solutions offered deliver ROI and solve client challenges.
- Offer clear strategic thought, ensuring that the client is given quality direction.
- Ensure that the management team is regularly informed on progress of the event.
What you bring:
- Experience of organising 1000+ delegate conferences & comprehensive understanding of the B2B event management industry.
- Ideal candidate will be an existing Senior Event Manager - minimum of 7 years+ experience in organising live events, meetings, and exhibitions. Agency experience essential.
- Ability to understand client objectives and interpret them to develop an integrated event strategy (including good listening and questioning skills)
- Strong project manager – be able to juggle multiple tasks smoothly, be organised, have good time management and be in control.
- Financial control - experience in producing client facing budgets and closely tracking campaign costs.
This is an exciting role for someone to rattle a few cages in the B2B world and tackle the world of hybrid events while working at a creative agency with a young and vibrant team
EA #: R1764851
License #: 20S0266