Our client is an integrated digital agency, utilising data, creative design and contemporary culture, coupled with their unique approach to marketing to create substantial business impact.
They are looking for a Marketing Strategist / Account Manager to oversee projects, developing strong client relations, spearheading strategy development and marketing implementation to achieve business goals.
What you'll be doing:
- Design and set comprehensive goals for performance and meeting of client's business objectives.
- Develop, implement, and manage all aspects of paid social media and PPC ad planning and buying.
- Day-to-day management of accounts to deliver a proactive and reliable account management service.
- Ensure projects are executed in accordance with client expectations and quality standards, across all deliverables.
- Develop an efficient and collaborative working structure with a cross-disciplinary team.
What you bring:
- At least 3 years of working experience in marketing, with prior agency or consultancy experience preferred, hands-on in digital media and account management capacities.
- Deep understanding in marketing strategies, customer funnel and ability to optimise conversions at various stages.
- Knowledge in SaaS tools for web / SEO / paid analytics such as GA, SEMRush and Socialbakers.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team.
- Strong strategic, implementation and organisation skills, attention to detail
This is an exciting role for someone with ability to organise multiple campaigns, that got a passion for spearheading strategy development and marketing implementation to achieve business goals.
EA #: R1764851
License #: 20S0266