TALENT MANAGER (Full-time / Part-time / Freelance)
Base salary + Comms
HQ in Singapore - position can be based anywhere
Melior is a boutique creative talent consultancy that was founded in Singapore in 2020 to meet the constantly-evolving needs of our "new normal". We focus on introducing permanent, contract and freelance talent to advertising, marketing, digital and design roles.
We have 4 main offerings: contingent recruitment, (part) retained recruitment, in-house talent consulting and freelance recruitment.
We have recently won a project to help one of our best clients (integrated marketing agency) hire around 30 people for their offices across the world (America, Europe and APAC), over the next few months.
Due to the increase in workload and urgency of the hires, we are now looking to add a freelance/part-time Talent Manager to the team, to help with finding and managing candidates.
What you'll be doing:
- Taking job briefs from hiring managers
- Writing and posting adverts on LinkedIn and other job boards
- Going through advert responses, to create a shortlist
- Actively searching on LinkedIn for relevant profiles
- Phone screening candidates and writing up profile summaries
- Managing candidates through the interview process (taking and giving feedback)
What you need:
- At least 1 year of experience working in recruitment, either as part of an in-house Recruitment Team or for a Recruitment Agency
- A solid understanding of the roles that sit within an advertising/marketing agency - either from recruiting for the agency space or from working in an agency
- Experience looking for candidates using LinkedIn or LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience interviewing candidates over the phone
This is the perfect role for someone with recruitment experience and an understanding of the advertising landscape, that's looking for short-term/part-time work. You'll be able to set your own working hours and decide on your workload.
There is also the possibility of continuing to work together, once the hiring project is complete.