ACCOUNT DIRECTOR ROLE
INTERNATIONAL ADVERTISING AGENCY BASED OUT OF TORONTO, CANADA.
We are looking for an incredible Account Director for a role at an independent agency working with clients like Neutrogena, Dove and Pepsodent offering 360 creative marketing and advertising services.
This role entails a love for business development, client relationships and project direction! This role is ideal for someone who enjoys getting to know client desires on a deeper level and being able to advise and grow their accounts and provide them exactly what they need to create eye-catching content for campaigns, social media and activations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing the communications from the clients to the wider teams.
- Bring in new business and drive growth for current accounts.
- Delegating tasks to Project and Account managers.
- Improve and put in place best practices for teams and clients alike.
- Timeline, resource and budget management.
What you bring:
- 5-7 years of experience in the industry
- Experience working with beauty and healthcare brands
- Experience with managing projects, clients and campaigns
- Passion for handling, pitching and presenting briefs
- Great use of your initiative to put new processes in place and keep super positive!
This is the ideal role for an Account Director with 5-7 years of experience in advertising and marketing handling clients, particularly in the beauty industry!