Our client is an integrated creative agency that works with lots of "youth" brands. Their services include marketing, social, content, branding, UX, experiential and data.
They are looking for an experienced Account Manager to lead and manage the Account Management team. He / She needs to have a strong understanding of the advertising/marketing landscape and manage multiple clients / ongoing projects.
What you'll be doing:
- Receiving new briefs and building a strong relationship with the client while growing business accounts.
- Ensure processes and finance are well managed.
- Manage the Account Management team, develop future leaders.
- Ensure quality standards are met throughout service delivery.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders (internal & external) to ensure smooth progress.
What you bring:
- Minimum 3-4 years’ agency side experience in a digital strategy and/or execution role.
- Excellent CRM / team / organisational / communication skills.
- Possess An eye for details while being a strategic thinker.
- Commitment to achieve top-class quality.
- Highly commercial – willing to be a trusted business advisor for clients.
This is an exciting role for someone with strong account management experience, that's got a passion for developing future leaders and achieving top-class quality.
EA #: R1764851
License #: 20S0266